The Mandala spread is used to explore the spiritual side of the user. You may pose a question to the cards using this spread, or may explore your overall spiritual self without making a specific inquiry. Click below to use this spread.
- Your Self Overall
- Your Ambitions, Desires and Primal Urges
- Your Ideals, Goals, Path to Spiritual Contentment
- Your Real Accomplishments and True Path
- Your Dependencies, Addictions and Erroneous Values
- Your Strengths and Positive Personality Traits
- Your Faults and Weaknesses
- Your Self Awareness and Self-Image
- Your Desires, and Higher Purpose
If you click on the sample spreads – it just takes you to a larger image. I provided the samples just so people would have an idea of all the different ways you could read the cards. The card positions are based on the Celtic Cross Spread which is 10 cards. Since the Mandala Spread is only nine positions – I see no reason why the positions would not apply – just don’t pay any attention to the 10th position. Thank you for your kind words. Diana
Hi there, how do we use this spread? It says to click below to use this spread but I cannot see a link to click on. Can I use the explanation of each card (e.g if I click on your example of ace of cups) to interpret the mandala spread? If so then will your explanation of a card in position 5 mean the same for card 5 in the Mandala spread?
By the way I’m loving this website!